INFRASTRUCTURE & SMART CITIES CHALLENGE
The space hackathon “Infrastructure & Smart Cities” happens from 19 to 21 November.
Hosted by POLSA – Polish Space Agency, the event aims to enrol students, programmers, engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs.
The challenge is to develop a concept of a spoofing and jamming resistant telemetry system used by drones. The architecture of this system will guarantee the reliability of drones monitoring road traffic in Polish cities.
– Presenting the impact of the space sector on the everyday life of residents to a wider audience
– Introducing the audience to the social and economic potential of the space industry
– Encourage entrepreneurs and SMEs from various industries to use satellite data.
– Presentation of the possible impact of the space sector on the implementation of Sustainable Development Goals.
AI FOR EARTH CHALLENGE
From September to October 2021, collaborate with 50 AI enthusiasts to:
Use ESA Earth Observation data & show humanity’s impact on planet earth.
- 3rd of August – Info session
- 1st of September – Challenge Kick-off
- 29th of September – Midterm presentations
- 29th of October – Final presentations
This is how you don’t miss a thing.
Subscribe to our newsletter, so you are up to date with in this space.