Calling all entrepreneurs in the space sector
If you are looking for mentoring support, we have an open call running for our programmes: pre-incubation, pre-acceleration & post-acceleration: apply by 14 April 2022 at 5 PM CET.
Suitable for early-stage startups. What you will get is:
- Personalised 3-month mentorship to help you further develop your business idea and concept
- Tailored mentorship that would lead entrepreneurs to validate product/market fit and reach investment readiness
- Match you with other support initiatives and incubation centres to encourage your further growth
You will get support in preparing for acceleration programmes or initial funding. We will help you to accelerate your business growth and improve your investment readiness level by:
- Personalised 6-months mentorship from experts and coaches to help you further develop your business idea and concept
- Regular sessions with your mentors (online and face to face)
- Tailored mentorship that aims at helping start-up founders to accelerate their business growth and go forward in terms of their Investment readiness level, Market readiness level and Technology readiness level.
- Match you with other acceleration programmes and support initiatives to encourage your further growth
Teams will get support in preparing and attracting their first significant corporate or public clients or secure seed or series A investment. We will help you by:
- Personalised mentorship from experts and coaches to help you further develop your business idea and concept
- Tailored 6-months mentorship that would lead start-ups and scaleups to improve their investment readiness
- Match start-ups and scale-ups with investors, potential public or corporate clients
- Support enhancing financial sustainability by helping you attract seed or series A funding.
If you have any doubt applying to the Space Hubs Network programme feel free to reach us by sending an email over to: email@example.com
Let us introduce you to the most promising space startups and entrepreneurs.
SUN is bringing together a variety of partners, including clusters, business angels, venture capital investors, investment networks and public-private stakeholders to verify selected space innovations’ uniqueness, to prove their business and market validity, mentor them and support their scale-up in the market.
Are you interested in being part of the SUN programme? Send us an email : firstname.lastname@example.org .
Become a mentor
We are always looking for the best experts in their field to mentor our entrepreneurs and startups.
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the form on the following link.
This is how you don’t miss a thing.
Subscribe to our newsletter, so you are up to date with in this space.